functions and characteristics:
1. winding with flying fork: the wire is leaded by the flying fork to be winded on the stator frame. winding is driven by a motor with the rated rotation speed of 2, 000 rpm. with two winding heads, the flying fork is able to perform parallel winding of multiple wires at the same time.
2. stator wire arrangement: during winding, the wire is uniformly arranged on the stator frame. the stator can be driven by the wire arrangement board of the wire arrangement motor to move forward and backward against the flying fork roll. this movement is also intended for feeding and moving back the work piece.
3. stator indexing: indexing shall be carried out between two slot winding processes.
main technical parameters
1. one ac motor and two stepping motors
2. two sets of winding moulds and stator fixtures are provided.
3. wire diameter of tension wire frame: 0.5—0.75mm.
4. stator outer diameter: double-position operation when diameter is less than φ200 and single-position operation when diameter is more than φ200
5. manual adjustment is adopted
6. efficiency: if there are approximately 50 slots, winding will be finished in three minutes on average.