functions and features:
flying fork winding: the flying fork carries the wire and winds the wire around the stator frame. the winding drive uses a motor with a rated speed of 2000 rpm. the flying fork is wound with two heads. it can drive multiple strands at the same time.
stator cable: while winding, the wires are evenly arranged on the stator frame. the cable motor with the cable plate drives the stator to move back and forth relative to the flying fork winding axis. this motion is also fed to the workpiece, and the workpiece is returned. a movement of.
stator indexing indexing: after winding one slot, it is necessary to carry out indexing indexing when winding another slot.
major technical parameters:
1. an ac motor, two stepper motor
2. with 2 sets of winding molds and stator fixtures.
3. tension wire frame. the wire diameter is: 0.5-0.75mm.
4. stator outer diameter: double-station operation within φ200, single-station operation above φ200
5. using manual control
6. efficiency: 50 rounds and an average of 3 minutes to wind one.